[EquisMetaStock Group] Follow-on for Roy (or anyone who might know)

Roy,

Thanks so much again for the advice on the prior problem I had. Here
is a new wrinkle though related to the same problem.

I have a constant that I am reading in from a file that I want to use
in a formula. Thing is the value is getting ignored over time I
presume because the constant has no "date" value and is not being
interpreted by the script as a value to use through the whole history
of the formula. In this case it could be price going back some time,
but I want to have that constant applied nonetheless.

Is there some way to make the constant I am reading in apply to the
whole of the period? Do I need to assign it as some sort of global
(which is what I would do in any other language) variable?

Somewhat puzzled by MS behavior on this but I guess it explicitly
wants that date info.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511