  is under style.Regards Martin----- Original Message -----
  From: "tobtrade2001" <tobtrade2001@xxxxxxxxx>To:
  <Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: October 05, 2003 7:23
  PMSubject: [Metastockusers] Re: Volume Bars> Try this
  code>> clr:=input("change type to histogram color
  black",0,0,0);> red:=if(c<ref(c,-1),v,0);>
  gre:=if(c>ref(c,-1),v,0);> gre;red>> Paste the above
  into a new indicator & drop the indicator into a new> window.
  Cclick on a bar on this indicator where the price bar has a> higher
  close than the previous (i.e. an up bar) & change its color> to
  green. Then click on any remaining black bar on this indicator &>
  change the color to red.>> --- In
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin Blain" <martin@xxxx>>
  wrote:> > MessageI am the only one that cant get this to
  work?> >> > Regards Martin> >>
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >   Sent: October 04, 2003
  11:49 PM> >   Subject: RE: [Metastockusers] Volume
  >> >   The EquisMonitor (just released) covers coloring
  volume bars> for "up" or "down" days. Here is an extract:>
  >> >   "How can I make my volume green for up bars and
  red for down> bars?> >> >   To accomplish
  this, two custom indicators will be needed. The> following formulas
  will display the volume green when the close> price is greater than the
  prior closing price and display the volume> red when the close price is
  less than the prior closing price. To> create the indicator
  simply:> >> >   Open the Tools menu and select
  Indicator Builder> >   Click on New. Name your indicator
  (for example, Volume Up)> >> >   Enter the
  following syntax into the Formula field:> >
  If(C>=ref(C,-1),V,0). Click OK.> >> >   Open
  the Tools menu and select Indicator Builder. Click on New.>
  >   Name your indicator (for example Volume Down).>
  >> >   Enter the following syntax into the Formula
  field:> >   (C<ref(C,-1),V,0). Click OK.>
  >> >   You should now have 2 new indicators in your
  QuickList.> >> >   Apply the Volume Up indicator
  to a new inner window in your chart> >   Right click on
  the indicator and select properties.> >   Change the color
  to green and style histogram, and then click on> OK.>
  >   Apply the Volume Down indicator to same inner window as
  the> Volume Up.> >   Right click on the indicator
  and select properties.> >   Change the color to red and
  style histogram, and then click on> OK.> >>
  >   It is recommended to save this as a template, perhaps
  your> default template, so that you do not have to do this every time
  you> want it applied to a chart."> >> >
  Hope this helps.> >> >   Regards,>
  [mailto:DrDAP@xxxx]> >     Sent: Sunday, 5
  October 2003 2:44 p.m.> >     To:
  Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >     Subject:
  [Metastockusers] Volume Bars> >> >>
  >     Greetings,> >>
  >     Is there a formula written to change the colors
  of the volume> bars to distinguish them as "up days" and "down
  days?"> >> >     I want to put a MA
  over the Volume Bars to show Above Average> and Below Average at a
  glance.  When I choose a 14 SMA or any other> low period, the line
  is useless.  If I choose 200 period MA is will> rest on the bars
  in some cases.  How can I set this up to be> meaningful?>
  >> >     How do I set up MACD to show the
  histogram as the comparison> of the MACD MA with the Signal
  Line?> >> >     Thank you for your
  help,> >     Debra Ann> >>

  _____________________________________________________________>
  >     Calling all cartoon fans!> >>
  >     Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers
  laughing over> their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into
  cyberspace to> spread his mirth (and girth)!> >>
  >     You can now get the full-color Garfield comic
  strip e-mailed> to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just
  go to> <A
  href="">http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to
  register!> >> >> >     To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  >     Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of> Service.>

  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor>

  ADVERTISEMENT> >> >> >> >>
  >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  >   Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> >>
  subject to the Yahoo! Terms of>
  Service.>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send
  an email to:>
  Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>To