[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS 8.0 and MS 7.2 coexistence

Martin,

I have both installed but not on the same hard drive. With the price
of hard drives these days it really is not very expensive to add a
second drive...you should consider it. As far as conflicts or
problems and how best to avoid them, my suggestion is to make sure
the equis files for both versions are well seperated.

One other suggestion is to make a backup copy of everything in the
Equis files before you start.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Haesler <abin@xxxx>
wrote:
> Due to the difficulties with the system tester in MS8, I would like
to install both MS8.0 and MS7.2 onto the same hard driver on a Win
2000 system.

> Can anyone confirm that these two programs co-exist happily, or do
they confilict ??

> I would not be surprised if the sharing of some of the routines
called and .dll files might cause problems.

> Someones past experience, may prevent me from spending needless
hours recovering from the mess this could create.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511