[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Picking Stocks on Strength

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, manohohman <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> There's a few new sector ETFs coming out every few months. Gold is
> coming, so are ETF dividend stocks, transport stocks and bond
> baskets. Most are coming from Barclay's or ishares. Bond ETFs are
> already available such as TLT.

Here's the rest of the list I have, including ETFs that have filed
for future release:

---------------------
Coming Soon

Avail 4Q03 - iShares Lehman U.S. Treasury Inflation Protected
Securities Fund will focus on Treasury inflation-protected
securities, or TIPS. The fund will track the Lehman Brothers U.S.
Treasury Inflation Notes Index, which includes all TIPS with
maturities of one year or more and more than $200 million par
outstanding.

iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend Index Fund. The index will include
the 50 highest dividend-yielding, non-REIT companies in the Dow
Jones U.S. Total Market Index.

iShares Dow Jones Transportation Average Index Fund, based on the
well-known index of the same name. The Transportation Average is
price-weighted rather than market-cap weighted, and is composed of
companies selected by the editors of The Wall Street Journal (as is
the case with all the Dow Jones averages). It currently comprises
just 20 companies, and is top-heavy, with  FedEx FDX and  United
Parcel Service UPS each accounting for more than 10% of the index.

Avail 4Q03 - World Gold Council/World Gold Trust Services LLC of New
York - Equity Gold Trust GLD

---------------------

Available now:

Fixed - Broad
iShares GS $ InvesTopTM Corporate Bond Fund LQD
iShares Lehman 1-3 Year Treasury Bond Fund SHY
iShares Lehman 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund TLT
iShares Lehman 7-10 Year Treasury Bond Fund IEF
iShares Lehman U.S. Aggregate Bond Fund AGG

Equities - Broad
DIAMONDS Dow Jones Industrial Average Index Tracking Stock DIA
Fidelity Nasdaq Composite Index Tracking Stock ONEQ
FORTUNE 500 Index Tracking Stock FFF
iShares Dow Jones US Total Market IYY
iShares Russell 1000 IWB
iShares Russell 1000 Growth IWF
iShares Russell 1000 Value  IWD
iShares Russell 2000  IWM
iShares Russell 2000 Growth  IWO
iShares Russell 2000 Value  IWN
iShares Russell 3000  IWV
iShares Russell 3000 Growth  IWZ
iShares Russell 3000 Value  IWW
iShares Russell Midcap Growth Index Fund  IWP
iShares Russell Midcap Index Fund  IWR
iShares Russell Midcap Value Index Fund  IWS
iShares S&P 100 Index Fund OEF
iShares S&P 500 IVV
iShares S&P 500 BARRA Growth IVW
iShares S&P 500 BARRA Value IVE
iShares S&P MidCap 400  IJH
iShares S&P MidCap 400/BARRA Growth  IJK
iShares S&P MidCap 400/BARRA Value  IJJ
iShares S&P SmallCap 600  IJR
iShares S&P SmallCap 600 BARRA Growth  IJT
iShares S&P SmallCap 600 BARRA Value  IJS
Market 2000+ HOLDRS MKH
SPDRS MidCap SPDRS MDY
SPDRS SPY
Nasdaq-100 Index Tracking Stock QQQ  NIPS Inc
PowerShares Dynamic Market Portfolio XTF.M
PowerShares Dynamic OTC Portfolio XTF.Q
Rydex S&P Equal Weight ETF RSP  Rydex ETF Trust
streetTRACKS Dow Jones Global Titans 50 Index DGT
streetTRACKS Dow Jones US LargeCap Growth  ELG
streetTRACKS Dow Jones US LargeCap Value  ELV
streetTRACKS Dow Jones US SmallCap Growth  DSG
streetTRACKS Dow Jones US SmallCap Value  DSV
Vanguard Extended Market VIPERs VXF  Vanguard
Vanguard Total Stock Market VIPERs VTI  Vanguard

Equities - International
HOLDRS Europe 2001 HOLDRS EKH
iShares MSCI Emerging Markets EEM
iShares MSCI-Australia EWA
iShares MSCI-Austria EWO
iShares MSCI-Belgium EWK
iShares MSCI-Brazil EWZ
iShares MSCI-Canada EWC
iShares MSCI-EAFE EFA
iShares MSCI-EMU EZU
iShares MSCI-France EWQ
iShares MSCI-Germany EWG
iShares MSCI-Hong Kong EWH
iShares MSCI-Italy EWI
iShares MSCI-Japan EWJ
iShares MSCI-Malaysia EWM
iShares MSCI-Mexico EWW
iShares MSCI-Netherlands EWN
iShares MSCI-Pacific Ex-Japan EPP
iShares MSCI-Singapore EWS
iShares MSCI-South Africa EZA
iShares MSCI-South Korea EWY
iShares MSCI-Spain EWP
iShares MSCI-Sweden EWD
iShares MSCI-Switzerland EWL
iShares MSCI-Taiwan EWT
iShares MSCI-U.K. EWU
iShares S&P Europe 350 IEV
iShares S&P Latin America 40 ILF
iShares S&P/TOPIX 150 ITF

If you're aware of any others, pls advise.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511