[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Picking Stocks on Strength

The list is purdy darn close! Something like 48 sector ETFs. Of
course some sectors have multiple ETFs. Pick the one with the highest
volume.

There's a few new sector ETFs coming out every few months. Gold is
coming, so are ETF dividend stocks, transport stocks and bond
baskets. Most are coming from Barclay's or ishares. Bond ETFs are
already available such as TLT. However, as some of you know it's hard
to create a file of the stocks that make up the bond ETFs.

Now all you have to do is figure out what stocks make up each ETF.

JO

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, italiangm <no_reply@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511