[EquisMetaStock Group] Data Window problem

I have Metastock 8.01, EOD version.

In constructing indicators recently which use several volume related calculations, I have been using the data window to quickly help me confirm my results. But I have found a problem with the information presented in the data window.

The actual Volume data can be displayed to 99,999,999. (nothing after the decimal) But anything I calculate, or the Value function itself, is only displayed as 9,999,999.9. (1 digit after the decimal). So any calculation with a result greater than 10,000,000 does not display the leading digit. This makes it very hard sometimes to determine what the actual figure is!

Is there some way that I can delete the digit after the decimal for these calculated values? That way, the display would be correct. I have looked in Help and in the manual, but cannot find anything about this subject.

Thanks,

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511