[Metastockusers] formula

Can anyone please help me with a formula.

 I am trying to create a swing chart thatconnects the swings from

(If todays low is lower than the lowest low inthe past seven market
days) and connect the swing line to (if todayshigh is higher than the
highest high during the past seven market days).
Would you be so kind to send me the formula I need to construct
theseswings overlayed on the price chart

Thanks so much

 John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor