Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock official add ons

Hello,
I think most of the group would not like to change their Metastock. But like all good forums and as recent posts have made clear constructive complaints are always worthy of mention.  I myself,  would have no hesitation in recommending Meta stock after having tried some of the others. Hope you find it as good as I do!
Ted.Nick Ling <nickling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have to admit that I am registered with Equis for MetaStock 7.02 and havenever received a survey or for that matter any correspondence from them forany updates or any info whatsoever. While I am happy with my MetaStockprogram, this forum makes me wonder how good this software really is.----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry M. Ward" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 3:23 PMSubject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock official add ons> Jay:>> On 19 Sep 2003 08:18:58 -0000, you wrote:>> >>Am not sure what their ground rules are, but, I purchased 8.0/8.01directly> >>from Equis, and I received the survey by email.  I would suspect thatyou must> >>register your purchase, regardless of where
 you got it.  Also, is theemail> >>address that you registered under the same one you use now?>> I purchased mine from an Equis authorized dealer. I registered, since> that is required to receive Equis support. I never received any> survey--in fact, I never received a notice that 8.01 was available.> Had to find out about it on this forum! And my E-mail address has> never changed.>> So perhaps they do a small statistical survey?>> Harry>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor