Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] reference valuewhen question

thanks henry;
somehow i was convinced the valuewhne(n,k,d)
would just return the value of d n bars b4 the
condition was meet and not, as it does,
the nth time the condition was met
thanks i was pulling my hairs on trying to circle the
problem.....

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM