RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Suspending Emails

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Patience Kevin - Yahoo servers can be bloody slow at times.  Also
are you sure you saved your changes (at the bottom of the
page).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Cheers,

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jono
<FONT
size=2><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff> -----Original Message-----From:
kevinh5066 [mailto:kjhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, 15 September
2003 7:20 AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[EquisMetaStock Group] Suspending Emails
Even though I have amended my membership record and have
  selected 'no emails' I am continuing to receive emails 48 hours later.
  Is there something more that I need to do. I would prefer just to go into
  the group web site periodically and scan the email
  traffic.Selecting the 'no mail' option appears to have worked for
  other groups that I belong to. I would be grateful for any advice or
  assistance.Thank you, KevinTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor