[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trace a line...Back in time

Roy,

Thanks!

I've also used this formula to solve the problem of placing another
indicator at the end of a detrended indicator. So I've actually
gotten two birds with one stone as the saying goes. :-)

Couldn't have done it without your help, thanks again!

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM