Re: [Metastockusers] Winning Trader's software collection! SLNOONKCYN

In a message dated 9/8/2003 11:20:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time, forexman2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:

extremely low prices! all the above titles only for 350$

I'll giver you $10.00.  That'll cover the cost of your copying, plus shipping, plus profit.  And actually, I or anyone else who buys from you, is taking a big risk in owning pirated software.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor