[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Softwear

Hello,
It's been interesting reading the groups comments about MetaStock software. I've Just downloaded a sample of Wealth-Lab it seems to be a very good programme.  But I have not "personally" found anything as comfortable to use as  MetaStock.  It may have all those short comings which other members have written about with regards to  programming (it's more than enough for me) but I would hate to have to change it for any of the others.  I also like the  manually operated downloader in Metastock where I can easily produce any new charts or update end of day charts during the day if needed without being connected to a  data feed. I also think it produces the best charts.  MetaStock was one of the originals and as they say themselves, the most copied. I hope the fears of other members of the group: "that they may be
 going from bad to complete disaster" are not realised.
Best wishes.
Ted.
 Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor