Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How do you export or save Favorites?

In a message dated 9/7/2003 9:52:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time, no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My hard drive is going bad, and I'd like to save all the work that
I've put into creating a large set of Favorite charts.

Is there an easy way to export, save or print them?  Metastock seems
to position them on the Desktop within C: drive, but I can't find
them in Explorer.

Don't think that they are identified as favorites but if you can save everything under c:\programfiles\equis\metastock that should get them and everything else.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor