[Metastockusers] Re: How can I get price information to display for each single bar

> Right click to the right of the word Help in the tool bar.
> Select Application Properties.
> Go to the Chart Options tab.
> Check the "Show Chart Tips" in the Display section.
> I think it's the 3rd one down on the left.

Ron,

Funny thing is I had this setting chosen for a long time. Recently, I
turned it off, thinking it was just about showing tips like "start up
tips".

I then thought maybe I imagined this feature. I did use it a lot. I
just thought my mind was playing tricks. I'm getting old (ha,ha).

Thanks much,

larry@xxxxxxxxxx

ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.