Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] metastock limit question

Roy,

You are the boundarie!

I think I can safely say that there will be quite a number of people
looking forward to your work. Glad to offer any help I can.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Chase
>
> My target date for completion of the first draft is the end of
September.
> Beyond that I am unable to give specifics but I plan to keep
potential
> readers who contact me (privately) informed of progress.
>
> Preston
>
> I trust I am not overstepping the boundaries here.
>
> Roy
> rlarsen@xxxx

Metastock.
>   > Seriously, I would be grateful if you could let me know off
list how I
>   > might obtain an advance copy. Equis really should be supporting
you in
>   > this venture. The absence of support documentation is scarcely
>   > believable.
>   >
>   > Thank you in advance. Kevin
>   >
I'm
>   > trying
>   > to put together at the moment.
>   >
>   > The 2.5K character limit can't be exceeded, as far as I know,
so it is
>   > necessary to keep code as short as possible.
>   > There are about 14 letters of the alphabet that can be used as
variable
>   > names - use them first.
>   > Where there is a repeated expression, reduce it to one variable
and use
>   > the
>   > variable instead of the expression.
>   > It's possible using the GlobalVar dll to link more than one
variable
>   > together without getting a circular reference. This solution
does not
>   > work
>   > where multiple plots are required, as in VAP.
>   >
>   > Hopefully a full list of "tips, tricks and shortcuts" will be
in the
>   > book if
>   > I ever get it finished :))
>   >
>   > Roy
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
>   >
375617:HM/A=1457554/R=0/SIG=11c6fnta2/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmais
ui
>   > yuiwabei>
>   >
>   >
>   > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=245454.3656312.4921743.1261774/D=egrou
>   > pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=685323245>
>   >
>   > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
>   > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.
>   >

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.