[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Re need help

WAMBUI,

POST ATTACHMENTS TO THE PHOTOS OR FILES SECTION. YAHOO NO LONGER
SUPPORTS ATTACHMENTS TO THE MESSAGE SECTIONS.

PRESTON

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 0228663643-0001@xxxx wrote:
> Hey,
> thank you for the reply.
> Sorry for the bad explaination.
> I want to create for the Explorer a formular which shows me
securities when the RSI() is > or < than the BBandBot(c,20,s,2).
> By using the formular
>
> RSI(10)>BBandBot(c,20,s,2) or RSI(10)<BBandBot(c,20,s,2)
>
> you can see in the attached chart that the RSI() revers to the
security and not to the BBandBot.
> The value of RSI() is 62.5894 and the value of the BBandBot is
26.1619.

> But the RSI() is in the chart with the BBandBot < than the BBandBot.
> The mentioned formular
>
> RSI(10)>BBandBot(c,20,s,2)
>
> shows me in the explorer always also securities which I don`t want
to select. I want to select only securities when the RSI() > as the
BBandBot, like it is shown in the attached chart.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM