[EquisMetaStock Group] Re need help

Hey,
thank you for the reply.
Sorry for the bad explaination.
I want to create for the Explorer a formular which shows me securities when
the RSI() is > or < than the BBandBot(c,20,s,2).
By using the formular

RSI(10)>BBandBot(c,20,s,2) or
RSI(10)<BBandBot(c,20,s,2)

you can see in the attached chart that the RSI()
revers to the security and not to the BBandBot.
The value of RSI() is 62.5894 and the value of the BBandBot is
26.1619.

But the RSI() is in the chart with the BBandBot < than the
BBandBot.
The mentioned formular

RSI(10)>BBandBot(c,20,s,2)

shows me in the explorer always also securities which I don`t want to
select. I want to select only securities when the RSI() > as the BBandBot,
like it is shown in the attached chart.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
wambui