[EquisMetaStock Group] Attachments to e-mails

To All Please Note The Following Yahoo Message,

Yahoo Groups,

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
As part of our efforts to ensure that all Yahoo! Groups
users enjoy the same high-quality service, we will implement the
following service changes on Aug. 7, 2003:

- Message Attachments: Yahoo! Groups will continue to deliver all
attachments sent via email, however, the attachments will no longer be
archived within the Messages area. You may continue to upload files
and images to the Files and Photos areas of your groups. Please
re-upload any attachments you would like to preserve to the Photos or
Files areas of your group. On Aug. 7, all attachments in the Messages
area will be removed, and Yahoo! will be unable to retrieve such data.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM