[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Reverse Engineering RSI

Thanks Alain for your post.
Am attaching a pic of the Indicator.
Can you lease explain, how is it better to use than
plotting the plain RSI and generating buy sell signals with an
Expert?
I was given to understand that the indicator can be
manipulated to gauge the "reaction" of the indicator vis a vis a projected
close.
I am sorry, (as I mentioned) I have not read the
article.
Maybe I should hunt it up.
Dusant

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor