RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] i found the site i need only historical archives.

there is no commodities on yahoo.

you can obtain spot gold prices, daily on many
location over the net including this one

http://www.gcitrading.com/gcifin_fxcharts.htm

in the menu just above the chart (within the applet)
just select "instrument" to gold,"time scale"
to daily and use the "view">"information tab

again the data may not correspond exacly but won't
be sensibly different when used at the daily scale
(maybe 1/2 tick difference in h-l range)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM