  >From:
  <A href=""
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: <A
  href=""
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 10:24
  AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Digest
  Number 500
  are 12 messages in this issue.Topics in this
  digest:      1.
  Database           From:
  "gillesdeprez" <<A
  href="">gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx>
  2. Re:
  Database           From:
  "willempc" <<A
  href="">pckoi@xxxxxxxxx>
  3. Database
  From: manohohman      4. end of data data
  providers
  From: <A
  href="">rputman@xxxxxxx
  5. Metastock Pro and
  eSignal           From:
  marcoadolfo      6. Exploration
  Needed           From:
  Barry Seeger <<A
  href="">barry.seeger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  7. Re: Exploration
  Needed           From:
  "Roy Larsen" <<A
  href="">rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  8. RE: Exploration
  Needed           From:
  "Barry Seeger" <<A
  href="">barry.seeger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  9. Re: Re:
  Database           From:
  Lars Widlund <<A
  href="">Lars.Widlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  10. Re: Metastock Pro and
  eSignal           From:
  "peter woodgate" <<A
  href="">peter.woodgate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  11. Re: Metastock Pro and
  eSignal           From:
  le corbeaux masque <<A
  href="">lecorbeauxmasque7@xxxxxxxxx>
  12. can anyone help where to download data for currencies
  comodities
  From: andreas xenophontos <<A
  href="">xenoandr@xxxxxxxx>________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  1   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:41:50 -0000   From:
  "gillesdeprez" <<A
  href="">gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  DatabaseHi group!This is my first post here, and I'm beginning
  with a question of course:how can I set up a database (Up to date!)that
  would include for example, the whole Nasdaq , Nyse and Amex? In other
  words, any idea where I could download a file with all the components of
  these exchanges? I'm not in the mood to type about 10000 tickers one by
  one...TIA,Friendly,Gilles________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  2   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:54:13 -0000   From:
  "willempc" <<A
  href="">pckoi@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re:
  Database--- In <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "gillesdeprez" <<A
  href="">gillesdeprez@xxxx> wrote:> Hi
  group!> This is my first post here, and I'm beginning with a question
  of > course:how can I set up a database (Up to date!)that would include
  > for example, the whole Nasdaq , Nyse and Amex? In other words, any
  > idea where I could download a file with all the components of these
  > exchanges? I'm not in the mood to type about 10000 tickers one by
  > one...> TIA,> Friendly,> GillesI
  previously had to search a while, but they are all out there on the web
  through the actual exchange web sites. I have done too previously, but I
  can't quite remember what the URL is.I am also new to this room and I
  am looking for some exciting times.I have developed my own Metastock
  based system, which is working better than what even I would
  expect.All the
  best.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  3   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:15:20 -0000   From:
  manohohmanSubject: DatabaseIf you really need all those symbols in
  your metatsock files, they're already in the symbols list. Just open new
  security, select a folder name like NYSE and then go to lookup, select
  common stocks, click on the exchange buttom to sort by exchange, highlight
  the NYSE stocks, click ok and create.By the time you've finished
  with all the exchanges, you will have 7000 stocks. Surely you can find one
  that's worthy of trading with a list like
  that.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  4   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:17:46 EDT   From: <A
  href="">rputman@xxxxxxxSubject: end of data data
  providersI searched the archive of forum messages and found no threads
  about data providers. I was surprised, since data is an integral part of
  technical analysis. I did some searching on the Internet and found a wide
  variation on pricing, starting at free. The link below is interesting --
  you check off the types of data you want, and it comes back with a report
  about organizations that provide data that meets your
  specifications.<A
  HREF=""><A
  href="">http://www.datavendors.com/catalog/&u=&p=&doc=search</A>So,
  who has experiences and advice to share?I'm interested in EOD and
  historical data for North American stocks, indices, and mutual funds.
  Rich in MinnesotaTime is a great healer.That's why they
  make you wait so long in a doctor's office.[This message contained
  attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  5   Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:46:55 -0000   From:
  marcoadolfoSubject: Metastock Pro and eSignalhello to
  everybody,this week i have talked with 2 eSignal representatives (email
  andLiveRep Support).The first one said i need an History Downloader
  program: Dynastore(Dynaloader, i suppose).The other one (10+ years
  with eSignal techical support) said Metastockdoes not need History
  Downloader at all. Only TS (GlobalServer)needsHistory
  Downloader.Where is the truth ???best regards
  MARCO________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  6   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:58:36 +0930   From:
  Barry Seeger <<A
  href="">barry.seeger@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Exploration Needed Hi all,I would like to create an
  Exploration that would deliver all shares thathave tracked above a moving
  average for the last x periods. For example,C> Mov(C,20,E) would do it
  for the most recent period, but how do Icheck if that condition has been
  met for each of the last, say, 60periods? Any ideas welcome.
  TIA,Barry [This message contained
  attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  7   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:49:06 +1200   From:
  "Roy Larsen" <<A
  href="">rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Re: Exploration NeededBarry> I would like to create an
  Exploration that would deliver all shares that> have tracked above a
  moving average for the last x periods. For example,> C> Mov(C,20,E)
  would do it for the most recent period, but how do I> check if that
  condition has been met for each of the last, say, 60> periods? Any
  ideas welcome. TIA,>
  Barry Sum(C>Mov(C,20,E),60)=60;Don't forget to force
  at least 200 bars (for these values) to be sure theEMA is
  accurate.Roy________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  8   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 14:34:53 +0930   From:
  "Barry Seeger" <<A
  href="">barry.seeger@xxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  RE: Exploration NeededRoy,Oh, THAT'S how the Sum function is
  used!Many thanks,Barry -----Original
  Message-----From: Roy Larsen [<A
  href="">mailto:rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Thursday, 21 August 2003 10:19 AMTo: <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration Needed Barry> I
  would like to create an Exploration that would deliver all
  sharesthat> have tracked above a moving average for the last x
  periods. Forexample,> C> Mov(C,20,E) would do it for the most
  recent period, but how do I> check if that condition has been met for
  each of the last, say, 60> periods? Any ideas welcome. TIA,>
  BarrySum(C>Mov(C,20,E),60)=60;Don't forget to force at
  least 200 bars (for these values) to be suretheEMA is
  accurate.RoyYahoo! Groups
  SponsorADVERTISEMENT <<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705375617:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*http:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178294&partid=3170658>
  click here <<A
  href="">http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupmail/S=:HM/A=1693353/rand=938220235>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!<<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
  Terms of Service. [This message contained
  attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  9   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:45:00 +0100   From:
  Lars Widlund <<A
  href="">Lars.Widlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Re: Re: DatabaseYahoo have those quotes. You must have a program
  called MLDownloader <A
  href="">http://www.trading-tools.com/mld.htm
  to download them. It creates an metastockdatabase and then you can update
  that database every day. The program have files for those
  markets.Sinceraly.LarsAt 19:54 2003-08-20 +0000, you
  wrote:>--- In <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "gillesdeprez"><<A
  href="">gillesdeprez@xxxx> wrote:> >
  Hi group!> > This is my first post here, and I'm beginning with a
  question of> > course:how can I set up a database (Up to date!)that
  would include> > for example, the whole Nasdaq , Nyse and Amex? In
  other words, any> > idea where I could download a file with all the
  components of these> > exchanges? I'm not in the mood to type about
  10000 tickers one by> > one...> > TIA,> >
  Friendly,> > Gilles>>I previously had to search a
  while, but they are all out there on the>web through the actual
  exchange web sites. I have done too>previously, but I can't quite
  remember what the URL is.>>I am also new to this room and I am
  looking for some exciting times.>>I have developed my own
  Metastock based system, which is working>better than what even I would
  expect.>>All the best.>>>Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor>ADVERTISEMENT><<A
  href="">http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705375617:HM/A=1693353/R=0/SIG=11t71ok4g/*<A
  href="">http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178294&partid=3170658>163173.jpg>1632e5.jpg>>To
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:><A
  href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>>>Your
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the ><<A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo!
  Terms of Service.[This message contained
  attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  10   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:53:42 +0100   From:
  "peter woodgate" <<A
  href="">peter.woodgate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Re: Metastock Pro and eSignalMarco,As i understand it, if you wish
  to view AND STORE historic data on your local hard disk you need Dynaloader.If
  you wish to view only you can do it with data on demand in
  Metastock,Peter  ----- Original Message -----   From:
  marcoadolfo   To: <A
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 11:46 PM  Subject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Pro and eSignal  hello to
  everybody,  this week i have talked with 2 eSignal representatives
  (email and  LiveRep Support).  The first one said i need an
  History Downloader program: Dynastore  (Dynaloader, i
  suppose).  The other one (10+ years with eSignal techical support)
  said Metastock  does not need History Downloader at all. Only TS
  (GlobalServer)needs  History Downloader.  Where is the
  truth ???  best regards
  MARCO        Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor

           To unsubscribe from
  this group, send an email to:  <A
  href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  [This message contained
  attachments]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  11   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 01:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
  From: le corbeaux masque <<A
  href="">lecorbeauxmasque7@xxxxxxxxx>Subject:
  Re: Metastock Pro and eSignali'm using quote.com and there
  software allows user toexport data in excell format, i'm wondering
  wheteveresignal ofers the same option(exporting data in .cvs from
  there soft)--- peter woodgate <<A
  href="">peter.woodgate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:>
  Marco,> As i understand it, if you wish to view AND STORE>
  historic data on your local hard disk you need> Dynaloader.If you wish
  to view only you can do it> with data on demand in Metastock,>
  Peter>   ----- Original Message ----- >
  everybody,>   this week i have talked with 2 eSignal>
  representatives (email and>   LiveRep
  Support).>   The first one said i need an History
  Downloader> program: Dynastore>   (Dynaloader, i
  suppose).>   The other one (10+ years with eSignal
  techical> support) said Metastock>   does not need
  History Downloader at all. Only TS>
  (GlobalServer)needs>   History Downloader.>
  >   Where is the truth ???> >   best
  regards  MARCO> >
  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  ADVERTISEMENT>

  >        >
  >   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
  to:>   <A
  href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  > > >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
  the Yahoo!> Terms of Service. > >
  __________________________________Do you Yahoo!?Yahoo!
  SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software<A
  href="">http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Message:
  12   Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:07:32 +0100 (BST)
  From: andreas xenophontos <<A
  href="">xenoandr@xxxxxxxx>Subject: can
  anyone help where to download data for currencies
  comodities where can i find data for futures
  tradingagricultures ,currencies etc . hquote provides onlystocks
  indexes usa. i am interested in free or paidservice.thank you.
  Yahoo!?ÁðïêôÞóôå ôç äùñåÜí @yahoo.gr äéåýèõíóç óáò óôï <A
  use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A