[Metastockusers] Re: DOW1900 file

ptc_man,
Go to the files section of this group.
Click on the link "DJI from 1900". This will download the file in zip
format.
It contains three files, the master, emaster and F1.dat. Unzip the
files in any temporary folder e.g. c:\windows\temp.
Start Downloader. Select \Tools\Copy.
Browse to c:\windows\temp, and you will find the DJI file there.
Select the DJI file and click the copy button.
Select a destination folder of your choice where you want to store the
data.
Dusant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM