Re: [Metastockusers] Custom Volume Color

Kevin

You need to change the colour of each plot as appropriate, and also change
the style of the 3 colour plots to "histogram".

Select one plot at a time by holding the cursor over it until the four
values are displayed. Red is the top plot in the data window, green the
second, and yellow the third. If you colour the plots wrongly at first you
can easily correct the colours on a second try. Obviously you won't want to
repeat this procedure too often so its best to add the indicator to your
default template (or any other template) once you have it looking the way
you want it.

If you're not familiar with "Save as Default Template" simply right click in
an open area of chart to get the drop-down menu.Only newly created smart
charts will have the new format so it's best to delete all existing smart
charts (in MSsmart folders) so ALL subsequently opened charts have the new
format. Hope this helps.

If you're using MS 6.52 then the plots can't be coloured separately, but not
problem with 7.0 and later versions.

Roy