RE: [Metastockusers] Custom Volume Color

            Roy
and Alex,

color=navy face=Arial>This really looked like a useful tool so I pasted it into my
Indicator Builder. Whilst it accepted the code, all values print in Red? What
have I done wrong? I would really be grateful for your advice.

color=navy face=Arial>

color=navy face=Arial>Thanking you, Kevin