[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: oddball system

ric,

A full explanation of the system and the indicators it uses can be
found here:

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-st-Oddball_SiP_System.html

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric bennos
<coherencetrader@xxxx> wrote:
> i downloaded system code for oddball system and could not get it to
work...would someone please send me an exported system dta file on
this so i can import to version 8.0..thanks

> ric
>
> pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please check in the files section for work by Spyros Raftopoulos
> concerning the Zig Zag.
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vitoras" <vitoras@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > Does anybody know the formulas of the above (zig zag-peak-
> trough) ???
> >
> > Thanks in advance...
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Service.

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM