[EquisMetaStock Group] Data problems from yahoo

Hi

I have been using Quotelf and Quotelf Centre to download data for
MS8.0 (v7.22 downloader).  I have the downloader set to adjust for
splits but it doesn't.  In particular, it won't adjust NT.TO or
JDU.TO for splits.

I use these same Quotelf products with Supercharts and Tradestation
and they adjust for splits so I suspect the problem is with Metastock.

Has anyone else had similar problems?  Does anyone know of another
source for free EOD data including Canadian securites?

Best Regards

Haders

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM