Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Backups

In a message dated 8/8/2003 5:18:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ms001122@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

- periodic backup to a CD-RW using Indicator Builder/Organizer... as Dusant
explained
- backup the whole Equis folder, not just the Charts or Metastock
subfolders, to a 2nd hard disk

That's what I do too.  The 2nd hard disk is so cheap now and it is also so very quick that it's easy to copy the entire Equis folder to the 2nd disk.  I think that my CD/RW writes at a speed of 16 (reads at 40), and I do use it, but pare down what I backup there to Charts only, and other smaller critical files.

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor