[Metastockusers] Re: Techniques to print charts with different zoom's

Hcour and Harry,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I like the 4 chart landscape technique and
will look at the software that Harry recommends...

- Larry

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Harry M. Ward <hmw3@xxxx>

(www.techsmith.com).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM