[Metastockusers] Re: Techniques to print charts with different zoom's

  • To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Techniques to print charts with different zoom's
  • From: "Harry M. Ward" <hmw3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:11:34 -0700

Larry:

On 3 Aug 2003 07:33:33 -0000, you wrote:

>>I use 2 different computers with 2 different printers. When I view
>>charts on the screen, I usually zoom in or out to monitor the chart
>>as I like. However, when printing, I end up liking the chart printed
>>in a different zoom setting. I also have different settings for each
>>computer I use, as my 2 different computers seem to display charts
>>with slightly different magnifications.

I use a shareware printing utility called Snag-It (www.techsmith.com).
You can select only what you want to print from the screen, crop it,
and change the scale. Or you can force fit everything that you select
onto one page, etc. Very versatile.

Then I often direct that output into another printing utility,
Fine-Print (www.fineprint.com). That allows me to place up to 8
charts/page (some printers have some of this capability built in, but
mine don't).

Harry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM