[Metastockusers] Re: Divergence of oscillators

Preston Juan, Anyone
How did this conversation end?

Am trying to write an exploration
1. When %k and %d crossover - anytime? Not just 20/80 or 30/70
2. When they cross over (selecting search for Bull or Bear mode) but
at a steep angle. Not just a 'flat' crossover.

Manipulating this code found at another site.

Formula for Stochastic %K

Per1:=Input("length of stoch",1,100,14);
((CLOSE - LLV(L,Per1))/(HHV(H,Per1)-LLV(L,Per1)))*100

Formula for Stochastic %d

Per1:=Input("length of stoch",1,100,14);
Per2:=Input("length of ma",1,100,3);
Mov((((CLOSE-LLV(L,Per1))/(HHV(H,Per1)-LLV(L,Per1)))*100),Per2,S)
Formula for a Slow Stochastic %D

Per1:=Input("length of stoch",1,100,14);
Per2:=Input("length of ma1",1,100,3);
Per3:=Input("length of ma2",1,100,3);
Mov((Mov((((CLOSE-LLV(L,Per1))/(HHV(H,Per1)-LLV(L,Per1)))*100),Per2,S)
),Per3,S)

Any help would be appreciated.
Michael

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "P Umrysh <pumrysh@xxxx>"