Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Fixed Trailing Stop Loss to go along with Trade Sim?

Also check Roy Larsen's comments regarding use of a
PREV latch. I don't use the PREV latch because of the speed issues, but it will
depend on the size of the database, and your requirements for
accuracy.

Peter K
<BLOCKQUOTE