[EquisMetaStock Group] Single Position Only in Test Problem

Hi:

Perhaps this has been covered before, but I'm having difficulties System Testing with 8.01

Under the System Editor in the system test itself I check the box to "Limit the number of simultaneous positions to 1."

Under "Perform Trading Simulation" I set my trading parameters as Points Only Test and under Portfolio I've checked "Both" as opposed to just Long or Short positions.

I am running a breakout test and the problem is that the test is in several positions at one time.  In a breakout system those position entries after the first one aren't nearly as profitable as the first one and in fact would never be taken in real trading.

Why is it taking several positions at one time when I have marked it to take only one?  Does MS have a problem with taking only one position?

Thanks,

Jay

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor