[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Relative Momentum Index

Chase,

Here's another RMI indicator. While it more closely resembles the
Metastock formula it is not quite the same. The differences are very
small and are do to the method of smoothing.

Preston

{RMI}
Pds:=Input("Time Periods",1,333,20);
M:=Input("Momentum",1,333,5);
B:=Input("Field:1=Close,2=Open,3=High,4=Low, 5=Volume",1,5,1);
Bval:=If(B=1,C,If(B=2,O,If(B=3,H,If(B=4,L,V))));
SMO:=Mov(Bval,M+1,WEIGHTED);
MOM:=ROC(SMO,1,$);
Z:=Wilders(If(MOM>0,MOM,0),Pds);
Y:=Wilders(If(MOM<0,Abs(MOM),0),Pds);