[Metastockusers] Re: How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

> How about doing some research and knowing what you are working with
> instead of blindly folowing somebody else his idea's ? That will
help you
> understand your business better.

I did do research by reading a bunch of books.

I wanted to see how his triple indicator logic compared to Dr.
Alexander Elder's triple screen.

However, Martin Pring said he used MetaStock for this book, so I
looked in my indicator drop down list under ROC and Rate Of Change
and it was not there.

Some other people in this newsgroup had the same problem.

It seems if I understand correctly that it is NOT displayed in the
drop down list box.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM