Re: [Metastockusers] How to create Rate Of Change Indicator

How hard did you look?

SYNTAX roc( DATA ARRAY, PERIODS, DIFF_METHOD )

FUNCTION Calculates the PERIODS rate-of-change
of DATA ARRAY expressed as DIFF_METHOD.

Valid DIFF_METHODs are PERCENT and POINTS (these
can be abbreviated as % and $).

EXAMPLE The formula "roc( CLOSE, 12, PERCENT
)" returns the 12-period percent rate-of-change of the clos
<BLOCKQUOTE