[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trend Follower Trader group

BILL
DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND THE FORMULA FOR
THREE LINE BREAK. I THINK IT WOULD BE QUITE USEFUL
FOR DEFINING TREND AND I WOULD LIKE TO TEST IT IN
METASTOCK
THANKS ROSS

HOW DO I GET TO JOIN YOUR GROUP?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bill Pritchard
<billpritjr@xxxx> wrote:
> Just wanted to invite everyone to my Yahoo Group I created
dedicated to Technical Analysis and Trend Following.

> I am  ** NOT ** selling anything but wanted to dedicated one forum
for trend following, which Yahoo Groups is not showing as any forums

> thanks everybody

Buy Toner for Your Printer or Fax at LaserTonerSuperstore.com-Save 55%!
We have your brand: HP, IBM, Canon, Xerox, Apple and many more for less!
http://www.LaserTonerSuperstore.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YmQqWC/qicGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM