Re: [Metastockusers] Question

There is another option where you're supposed to put in the key number.
Something
to the effect you lost it....or something like that. (Not sure...doing this
from memory.)
Select that other option and you'll be fine until you call Equis on Monday.

Claud

donniepa98 wrote:
    I have
been using Metastock for several months and suddenly when
 opened, I received a message to insert the original CD. When I did
 so, a message says it will not accept it and to insert ID number. I
 put in the key number that came with the Cd and it didnt work.

 Iwas then told to call Equis.

 I wantd to ask is this normal and what can I do?