  >From:
  donniepa98

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 12:44
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Question
  I have been using Metastock for several months and suddenly
  when opened, I received a message to insert the original CD. When I did
  so, a message says it will not accept it and to insert ID number. I
  put in the key number that came with the Cd and it didnt work.Iwas
  then told to call Equis.I wantd to ask is this normal and what can I
  do?To
  to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
  of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.