[EquisMetaStock Group] Security() function

Hi Folks,
I was browsing the archives, trying to get some info on the "Security"
function of MS. I still use 6.52, which does not have this function. I
have a few q's please.

1) Is it worthwhile to go for an upgrade to 8.01, especially with all
the bugs which I have been reading about?
2) Can the same thing not be done with 6.52 by opening the security,
applying the indicator, copying it and overlaying it on another
security?

This question is directed to Henry1224.
Here you have referred to two securities the symbol being X.NASD-A and
-D. Are these derivatives of the same Nasdaq data or are they separate
data files? I'm sure you will overlook my ignorance, coz I'm not in
the USA.

Thanks in advance.

Dusant

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Henry Z Kaczmarczyk