Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Roy-Latest Code--Nice

Jack

> This code works pretty good. I've got to fiddle around with my entry
> and exit points that are used to trigger this formula in the expert.
> I'm thinking that I have to write a slightly different indicator
> formula for entry and exits to trigger this one.
>
> Thanks for puzzling through this with me. I'm going to study the code
> very closely to see how much I can learn from it.
>
> Let me know if you want to swap Mutual Fund info.

I think the principle is sound so it should hold up OK. The PREV latch is
necessary to lock in the first entry price. Without it there's no way to
remember where the trade started if a series of entry signals are given
before finally getting an exit. It also allows you to code in exits that use
entry information (price, timing or indicator values) to construct stoploss
and profit targets.

Let me know if you hit the wall with the code. I'm not great with my
explanations but I'll try.

Thanks, I'll come back to you about the mutual fund info. It's not something
I currently need as it's still on the back burner. One day though...

Thanks

Roy

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM