RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced system tester - periodicity

I use
Metastock EOD and found that Equis have enabled you to run weekly System Tests
(V8.0 would only allow online data testing for weekly). I assume you will find
V8.01 will have fixed your MS Pro problem but check with
Equis.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I do
not believe a patch is available for download and is only available by applying
to Equis and paying a nominal shipping fee.

<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>Regards,
<FONT face="Kunstler Script" color=#008000
size=5>
Gordon
Sutherland

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: shadcroftca
  [mailto:hadcroft@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 25 July 2003 12:32
  a.m.To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Enhanced system tester -
  periodicityHiI have Metastock pro v8.0.
  It seems from what I read that there areproblems with the systems tester
  but there may be ways to work around them.Is there a way to change
  the periodicity of a security so that, for example I can run a 5 period
  test on both daily and weekly data.Is the upgrade to v8.01 a
  patch.  If so does anyone know where I can get
  it?RegardsTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor