[EquisMetaStock Group] bundle systems and experts and explorations

I just upgradedt to 8.0 and am enjoying its system tester function.

I was hoping that some user on this group has already amassed in
IMPORTABLE FORM,...many of the public domain indicators, experts,
systems and explorations as presently avaialble at Paritech,
Trader.online.pl....etc.

Could someone please email me some rarpaced or zipped formulae ,
systems, experts or explorations that they have gathered. This would
be deeply appreciated.....thanks in advance....

email me if you so wish to describe the offerings...

Ric

Buy Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits for Your Epson at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5705&lp=home/epson.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/brYXfA/_xWGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM