size=2>Lionel

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Henry Z Kaczmarczyk
[mailto:henry1224@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 9:26
AMTo: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[Metastockusers] MembershipDue to the increasing number
of Pornographic messages being posted by new members, I have changed the
group to an approved members only type of membership, this will not affect
your ability to post, only that new members will now have to be approved
before they can post.hopefully this will put an end to these posts!
Any existing member who posts pornographic messages will also be
banned from this group!I have seen several other groups become
overrun with this type of activity, and it is a detriment to them. I will
take every step to see that this doesn't happen
here!HenryTo
to:Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.