[Metastockusers] Membership

Due to the increasing number of Pornographic messages being posted
by new members, I have changed the group to an approved members only
type of membership, this will not affect your ability to post, only
that new members will now have to be approved before they can post.
hopefully this will put an end to these posts!

Any existing member who posts pornographic messages will also be
banned from this group!

I have seen several other groups become overrun with this type of
activity, and it is a detriment to them. I will take every step to
see that this doesn't happen here!

Henry

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM