RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock and backtesting

Try to
test for conditions that are likely to mirror your actual trading
conditions.  Thus, if you are trading a very liquid security and are
planning on being there to watch for the signal as it occurs, delays are not
necessary.  In fact, for simplicity you could just buy on the close of the
signal bar (this assumes you are only daytrading and cutting off your entries at
a certain point of time during the day).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Good
Trading,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Joe
J.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Stephane Goria
  [mailto:stephane.goria@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003
  12:24 AMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock and backtestingHi
  guys,I would like to have your opinions of the corrects setups for
  backest modulein MS.As performances can dramatically change from
  Wait 1 bar before to enter or 0bar..etc..I would appreciate to have your
  opinions of this subject. I amtalking about intraday back
  testing.Best regardsTo
  to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor