[EquisMetaStock Group] formula Re: Dominick

Marshall:

JO left out some formulas in the original post.  You'll find them in
message #8071.  Did you enter those?

Dom

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "marshall" <msmith3@xxxx> wrote:
> Dominick,  I have tried to use your BUY SELL formula as an explorer.
> I get sell signals but no buy.  I have checked the formula against
> what you provided and no problems. Any ideas about why I would not
> be getting buy signals. Even if it were put in as a filter, it still
> may have the same effect. Marshall

Buy Coral Calcium for Greater Health. 1 month supply - $23.95
(1 bottle, 90 tablets, 400mg each with Magnesium & Vitamin D)
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2805&lp=calcium2.asp
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mcIe3D/v9VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM