Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Systems truely worth buying...aren't for sale.

  • To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Systems truely worth buying...aren't for sale.
  • From: "drl711" <drl711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:04:14 -0700

Still need something to chart with...a better question is " why buy
the plug-ins?"

I just can not believe anyone who has a good to excellent system to
make money in the very difficult field of trading would sell it to
others. And take a chance on destroying its effectiveness.

If you had a goose that layed golden eggs how many people would you
tell?

If anyone has some impressive backtest results on any of the plugins
or built in indicators...sure would like to see them.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "R.J.MAUCHLINE" <rjmods@xxxx>
wrote:
> Ok if this is so then why buy Metastock????
>
> RJM
buying...aren't for sale.

>   Systems truely worth buying...aren't for sale.
>

>   --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "tenibres" <tenibres@xxxx>
>   wrote:
>   > Hello,
>   > I've just bought the pwer pivot plus plug in. It seems pretty
>   > disappointing, especially if compared to ATS or BBS. What do
you
>   > think? Anybody willing to exchange some thoughts?
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Service.

Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
Control Cravings & Hunger EZ! Fast Acting Natural Oral Spray - $19.97
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2866&lp=ezappetite3.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rJIe0D/99VGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM