Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] SPY

So true. So true.

Yes one must always prove an indicator's value before trading.  But it
was a good lesson in how to create an expert.

Keep your mind open, but be wary,

Dominick

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe J." <jojab@xxxx> wrote:
> Before you get too excited about this so-called "Expert" read the MS
files on Peak, Trough and Zigzag.  I'm not sure if JO is joking around
with the group or not with this but in taking one look at the attached
chart from Dominick, you had to begin to wonder about just where these
signals were coming from.  Ah, if only we could all see beyond the
hard-right edge!

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/BefplB/TM