[Metastockusers] Re: OK, I've got everything set up to go...How to start?

Oh stop it!  How am I to make some easy money if you keep scaring the
fish away.  :))

Dominick

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Neal Hughes <traderm@xxxx> wrote:

> Alacrity,
>
> Put down the mouse and step away from the keyboard!
>
> If you really are a newbie, you are about to learn some
> very expensive lessons...
>
> My advice:
> 1) Don't day-trade with real money until you have some
> confidence that you have an edge in the markets.
> 2) Study, read, paper-trade, experiment for some time
> before you risk real money.
>
> -Neal (FibMaster).
> http://www.FibMarkets.com
>

> At 08:24 PM 7/13/2003 +0000, you wrote:
> >I'm muscling my way thru this. I've never felt so lost with software
> >before. I've gone thru the tutorials and all the help files (can't
> >admit I understood it all )
> >
> >Can anybody point me in the direction of a primer? Preferably with
> >graphics and some advice on how to read the analysis. Which analysis
> >to use? I've currently been visiting; Investopedia, MSN Money,
> >Yahoo, CBS Marketwatch, Business Wire, Stockwatch, Riskgrades, and
> >the Fool.
> >
> >I've got Pro 8, currently downloading free graphs from Yahoo.
> >
> >Needless to say, I would like to do some daytrading.
> >Any help!
> >
> >Newbie,
> >Alacrity

Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/zMEolB/TM